Friday, December 17, 2010

Forgot

Yes, for the second time I forgot to post....let me tell you about the week of forgetting....
Went to Hilander...was so concerned about how much % I would save with my card, i FORGOT my milk at the self check out!

Went for a hair cut, bought product, FORGOT it on the counter....then kept forgetting to call my hairdresser to ask for it!

Baby sat and said "sure I can watch them again" and both days I FORGOT I had other things going on, so I double booked!

Worked on Christmas cards, took 3 of them to work, FORGOT to sign one of them! Please forgive me if you get a card the I forgot to sign! :)

Finished up Christmas shopping for our first family Christmas this weekend....let's hope I didn't forget anything!

One week until Christmas! Don't FORGET the real reason for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers